About Me

My photo
My name is Breanne. I love to chat on the phone with very interesting people because I am very interesting lady(unique physical feature wise). I am a playful phone princess who loves to play on the phone with funloving people,those with dreams and fantasies,or ones who just want to chat. For those who know who I am,I am blogging to touch base with my callers and keep them updated on anything new or exciting in my life. For those who don't know me, you can check me out at my homepage. FYI, I love being pampered and spoiled by men who love to be suckered and used little sissies. On the other hand, I love chatting to form friendships or phone pals with regular men that are lonely, single, married, or just curious about being with a shemale. I'll chat with you, answer any questions, listen to any fantasies of yours and even roleplay them. HOWEVER, I do not meet someone online in person that I don't know just because they seek a real live encounter. I'm not for that. There are plenty of Tranny call girl sites and this is not one of them. Please don't ask. I don't know you and you don't know me. It takes a lot of time to get to know someone,especially over the phone.
Glitter text generator

Welcome To My Blog

My name is Breanne. I have created a blog to post new things in my life that I would like to share, whether it is something exciting that happened to me, new Pics that I have added to My Flirt Store, even some hot erotic stories that I plan to add their too.



For those of you who have spoken to me on the phone through NF, then you know I am a kinky Shemale. My listings tell in detail what I am into. It's all gooood and it's all fun! A lot of my callers are very exciting to me and we have some hot and heavy role plays.I also would like to randomly post any feelings or challenges I my have in my life, sort of like a diary, but a public one for all my hotties to see.




I LOVE YOU ALL,
Bree




Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanks Again, AL, my Santa PAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment